Cloud based Remote Data Logging facilities
• Online Graphical Data Repesentation Software
• Historical Data option with date and time user input
• Maximum, Minimum and Average Data
• Different log interval input option
• Realtime Data Generation
• Computer, HMI System auto-on Auto-off function
Multiple Storage & Security
• Logged Data stored automatically
• Direct Print facility
• Secure Access to copy in a flash drive
• Data accessible to user through Internet, LAN, WLAN
• Anti theft option
Download from Here
Wireless sensor network (WSN) refers to a group of spatially dispersed and dedicated sensors for monitoring and recording the physical conditions of the environment and organizing the collected data at a central location. WSNs measure environmental conditions like temperature, sound, pollution levels, humidity, wind, and so on.
Wireless sensor networks are also used for the collection of data for monitoring of environmental information, this can be as simple as the monitoring of the temperature in a fridge to the level of water in overflow tanks in nuclear power plants. The statistical information can then be used to show how systems have been working. The advantage of WSNs over conventional loggers is the "live" data feed that is possible.